Friday, March 6, 2009

Egg-tra Early Easter!

Betcha didn't know I could make such a cheesy title! lol Although everyone's probably sick to death of this little chick already, I had to share a couple of cards I had at a previous workshop. This top one was one I made to show, and the bottom was one that we did for a make-and-take. Both ideas are CASED from cards I saw on Splitcoaststampers. The top was by a member who calls themselves J Bracht. The bottom was a member called msb4u. The top is such a cute idea, the top half of the card opens up to show the chick underneath. This is using A Good Egg stamp set, and the DSP is from Washington Apple, cardstock is Bashful blue and Tangerine Tango. Please excuse me if any of this is wrong, as I'm trying to remember from 3 weeks ago!


This card is a cutie! Ive done spinner cards before, made with two pennies, but I think this one is one of the cuter ones. Using this egg in the shell is a neat idea for this stamp set. I'm not all about the Easter cards, but this is a neat idea. the first spinner card I ever saw was one mom made for the kids last year or the year before, using a solid egg. So I had the idea in my mind to do this when a hostess requested an Easter card, and it went over really well. This is also using Washington Apple DSP and the colours are Summer Yellow, Tangerine Tango, Real Red and Whisper White. I've got some major catching up to do on my blogging, (sorry about that!) So stay tuned for more today, as long as the kids co-operate! I had a party booked for this Sunday morning, but it's been postponed until next weekend, so I have a little time to catch up and get organized for my next trip out to my Stamp Club (aka mom's house for a visit!)

Happy Stampin'!
Amie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment