Friday, March 6, 2009

Flower Power

I recently bought the scallop circle punch, and I can't say I've played with it a lot yet. I've seen a few cards done with this little scalloped flowers, and it turns out that I really like them! It's super easy, and combined with the 1/2 cirlce punch and the scallop edge punch, it's a nice little easy card to use at parties to show off some of Stampin' Up's fun punches! I got the layout idea from Gina K's recent "kissing" video on her stamp tv website . The flower stems are from one of the new level two hostess sets, Itty Bitty Buds. the edge of the scalloped circle is shaded using the chocolate chip Stampin' Pastels. The DSP is Sweet Always, and the colours are Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette. The "Congratulations" stamp is from the SAB set, Congrats, (earn after buying $60.00 of merchandise!) (Email me to place an order!) (amie.greene@gmail.com) lol


Stay Tuned for more, and as always, Happy Stampin'!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment