Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Additional info



Just a quick little post.
My Stampin' Up website is http://www.amiegreene.stampinup.net/
I usually try and keep the listings of my parties on there, and you can also order from there, although I recommend you contact me before ordering online, as I may be able to get a lower shipping cost for you.
My next party is Febuary 3rd at 7pm at my house. Anyone is welcome, just please let me know in advance so I can plan for you.
On Febuary 9th I'll be in Gander for a Stamp Club meeting with my new Club, and possibly for another party, although that is not confirmed. I have a few additional parties lined up, but the dates are not settled yet. If you would like to host a party to receive some great rewards, or if you would like to join one of my classes for a fun night of paper crafting, please email me, amie.greene@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment