Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Lori and Marlo!

Yesterday was my Sister-in-Law and my niece's birthdays. This was the card I made for my sister in law, Lori. I made it like a post card, so the back is where I put the greeting. I LOVE love love this designer paper, and I was so relieved that they didn't retire it after the Winter Catalogue, like they did with a bunch of other stuff I had bought to show at my workshops! lol This comes from the Washington Apple Designer paper set. The paper is Pumpkin Pie, and the red patterned paper came from a Simply Scrappin' set I had bought, which is unfortunately, now retired. The Stamps are from Flight Of the Butterfly (Beautiful set) and stamped in Really Rust. This was a quick, fun card to make. I'll show you another variation in a future post. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment