Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slider Card

So I was up pretty late last night because I was having a wickedly creative night...(although much of what I did was cased!) And I think this card takes the...well...cupcake! (cheesy, I know!) This card is totally cased from a card my upline, Cheryl, made to bring to our last meeting. Since I had some requests from my stamp club to do some birthday cards, I decided I wouldn't even change the stamp set that Cheryl used, just the colours and style a little. This set is soo super cute. It's called Crazy for Cupcakes. The colours I used here were the same in inks and papers - Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip, and Very Vanilla. The only other ink was rose red for the cherries! Then the cupcake icing was covered in sprinkles (Dazzling Diamonds). I guess you're wondering why theres a little cut out on the top of the card? Have a look at the next picture....(love this!)........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment