Monday, January 26, 2009


Here is a fun card that I cased from a card I saved to my computer back in November. I'm sorry, I don't know who made the original,(if you do-let me know!). It's using the Simply Said stamp set. I just love making my own designer paper! It's so much fun and adds such a touch of originality to a card, (in this case, it's just not MY originality! lol)

The colours here are cameo coral, always artichoke and elegant eggplant.

Typing is not the easiest with a 6 month old in my arms, let me tell you! I can type pretty well without looking at the keys or screen, and it's a good thing, because she is getting smarter! If she notices that I'm looking to the left of her and not making eye contact when she's sitting on my lap, she moves to the left and grins! She's pretty good at it too! So the backspace button is sure getting a work-out today....but it's still easier than her banging on keys. I learned that lesson when she closed a facebook Event before I finished posting it!! lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment