Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Stems

Well, today my stamp set that I pre-ordered from the new catalogue arrived, and I'm so excited because I've been DYING to play with this one. It's called Sweet Stems, and as you can see, they are adorable! It's a set of four stamps for 19.95, and totally worth every penny. This is one of the cards I'll be doing for my upcoming class on Tuesday night. It's actually cased from a card I saw at the demonstrators meeting last Sunday at Kay's, and if I'm not mistaken, I think it came from a swap at the Leadership Conference that she went to in Florida. The colours are Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Rose Red. The Designer Series paper is from the Raspberry Tart set. Love this set of Designer papers, they have some really pretty papers in there. The 'Thank you So Very Much' is from Flight of the Butterfly.

I hope they like it next week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment