Monday, January 26, 2009


Happy Valentine's Day!

Well...almost. Sort of.

Anyways! Here's a little something that I whipped up before heading out to our Stampin' Up Demonstrator's meeting yesterday. It's a Valentine gift box (Idea from the Stampin' Up Demonstrator's catalogue, Stampin Sucess, Feb issue), complete with Kisses wrapped in celophane for the inside! I've been getting a lot of use from my Simply Said stamp set the last few days...maybe because it's so pretty and valentine-ish. I've also gotten a lot of use from my Cameo Coral inks and papers. This little box is 4 1/2 inches high and 2 inches wide. So easy to make! The base is just some chocolate chip cut with the scallop edge punch, as is the handle. The scallop circle is a stamp from the Love you Much bundle, which is on sale until January 31st for 20% off...see here . There were some GORGEOUS show's at the meeting...I'll probably be casing some of them later this week!! :)

Colours used are Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Cameo Coral. Paper is Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog - I love your old one, too! I can't wait to see more of your Stampin' Up stuff. I love your creativity... I may use this one for teacher's gifts for Valentines Day! Thanks for the inspiration again.

    Love you,
    Mom

    PS Thanks for the shoutout on the right-->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, anytime! Glad you like it! :) I'm having a lot of fun with this blog, actually. :)
    Love you too

    ReplyDelete