Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Girl

Soooo....of course a new baby in the family means another card to make! And what better reason? Sadie was born today at 3:30 pm, 7 lbs 6 oz, and cute as a button! We had a chance to see her today, so before rushing out the door, I put together this card, which I LOVE. Amazing how sometimes the best ones are the ones that you don't even really have to think about...they're just waiting to be made. this is the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, and I tell ya, there is no greater tool when using this set than a Stamp-a-ma-jig. And sooo easy to use! I was amazed...mine sat in the box for about 2 months and I broke it out the other night, and I'm not sure how I ever did without it! Anyways, I love these butterflies, and how they are stamped off center of the white paper. The Deisgner series paper is the Raspberry Tart set. The colours used here are Cameo Coral (getting a LOT of use of that one lately), and Rose Red. The Unique stamp is from Define Your Life. I don't get a lot of use from that set, and I'm not sure why, because its a great set. I should use it more often, but I sort of forget about it. But it definetly fits here, because anyone who knows Colin and Lori would definetly describe them as unique...in a good way, of course! So here's my card....this one might have to go into another party I think...I just love looking at it. :) Good night all... :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment